We have some few guidelines for our sellers that would help prevent legal issues, boost sales, help your product to be approved, Prevent your product from being taken off the website and also a very good opportunity to get your products on our paid advertisement and front page for free. All transactions initiated on Abbiexpress can not be completed outside this website. Communications between a customer and vendor are monitored by Administration
SOME EXPECTED RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR MERCHANTS
- Legal Issues: Merchant will be solely held responsible for falsefully listing someone elses product without permission, illigal item or prohibited item. Product will be taken down from the website or merchant will not be allowed on the website for a year or more.
- Description: Be truthful in describing your product, Write a title that 90% of people would type in google search when looking for your product, give correct weight of your product. That helps us bill for correct shipping fee, Put correct varients (size, color, flavor....etc), Write down how long it takes for your product to be ready for shipping. Write a very good description as if you have no picture. NO CONTACT NUMBERS ARE ALLOWED AT THE DESCRIPTION SIDE.
- Photo: With an excellent picture you know you already have 70% attention of your customer. Your picture can make a buyer want to have or not have your product. You can show different sides, versions or multiple pictures of your product to attract a potentioncial buyer
- Taking Down Product: It's the responsibilty of the merchant to remove products that are out of stock. Merchant, will be removed from the website if products are unable to be fulfilled on serveral occasions.
- Choose Right Options: Merchant, is responsible for listing the correct country of origin that's where product would be shipped from eg Ghana, Togo, Zambia....., choose correct category, collection..... when posting your products